1. Task Force’s Role
- As a representative of the main LPDB-KUMKM in each provinces or areas to do technical methods of each Directorates and responsible to Law and General Affairs Directorate.
2. Task Force’s Main Tasks
- Giving an explanation, consultation and Technical Guidance (Bimtek) of loan/financing procedure to LPDB-KUMKM.
- As a receiver of loan/financing proposals to LPDB-KUMKM.
- As a supervisor to do surveillance for loan/financing that have been distributed.
- To do Debit collections, insights and methods to tackle uncollectible problematic loans.
- To do evaluation and inventory on handling problematic partners.
3. Proposals submission process by Task Force’s Office
- Cooperatives around the task force’s area will be given an explanation, consultation and technical guidance on how to apply for a loan/financing proposals submission, by the task force’s Employers.
- Cooperative will complete all the requirements that are needed based on the checklist documents of LPDB-KUMKM.
- The Task Force’s employer will check the completion of the documents, on the spot while doing technical guidance or at the task force’s office. If the documents meet the requirements Cooperative will receive a document reception but, if the documents are not complete yet the task force’s employers will leave a note on which need to be completed. Coordination with stakeholders can be done related to the completion of the documents.
- If the proposals for loan/financing submission are complete, the task force’s office will send the documents to LPDB-KUMKM main office in Jakarta for further process.